Friday 31 May 2013

After a few days of rage...


JERKS! This is MY HOME -- NOT YOUR HOME. MINE!

Well - its been an interesting few days -- between the rabbit eating my stuff, The MOUSE eating my stuff, and the rain i havent done too too much.

Other than set traps and try to save stuff from death and staying warm that is! Since i lats posted i have had almost an inch of rain. 24 mils or so... Its wet wet wet here. On the upside i have two dead mice (i wont show them to you dont worry) And i hope i kill somemore. Bastards chopped my basil plant in half and snipped the branches off one of my tomatoes. Didnt eat them -- just cut them off like a jerk. WELL JOKES ON YOU CAUSE NOW I HAVE 15 TRAPS SET IN THE BOX YOU BASTARDS!!!

On to some pics from yesterday and thismorning:
...
mmm --potatoes with tomatoes and sour cream sambel olek and mayo to dip and some ham? Soooo good. I boil a dozen baby potatoes for about 10 mins and then put them in the fridge and then they fry/roast all the way through really quick -- it puts me in cooked potato for a few days.
..
..
My wood pile is growing -- ever growing...
..
.
I made a home for the hobbits. (it used to have a bunch of wood and wire under it and stuff was turning it into a home -- i dont mind if stuff needs to hide from the rain but goddamnit i dont need another rabbit/mouse den beside the cabin.
...
The south side of my cabin -- this is where all my stuff has been getting eaten -- it will look better once its finished...
..
My tomato plants are doing ok -- you can see where something made its home in the bottom left corner..
..
My onions are up! soon i shall be rich with scallions. Galleons of scallions even.
...Rhubarb Chives and Rasberry... mmmmm
..
Peas are comming up and the lettuce is up too -- that big one is the base of my buttercrunch living lettuce i brought out -- its started to leaf out! huzzah it lived after all!
..
The site is pretty rocky -- When i want dirt i have to dig it up. I stole the topsoil from here first cause it looked like someone had dumped vermiculite all over the ground -- And theres a bog compost / old burn pile that has been makeing nice potting soil... I didnt want to take dirt from the little garden i have...
..
..
...
..
Fireweed and Coltsfoot. Both quite edible...
...
Violets... Very pretty. Very small -- thats my little finger.
..

Done. Go do something else now.

No comments:

Post a Comment