Wednesday 15 May 2013

So -- I have settled into my tower a tiny touch. I say tiny because omg there is always so damn much stuff to do. I put my house into order, tried in vain with a few of my sheds and now that the snow has melted and my garden in dry (ish) i have the job of makeing stuff grow in it so i can peer down towards it while i'm not peering somewhere else in my cupola...

Some pics...

Heres my home... and my tower. And the sun. Keep in mind this is mid May...


So that first one is my cabin and my tower...

Then the first bread i made!
I had to make bread because how else was i going to make a tuna melt?
The landscape is my easterly view... Snowy. Those are storm cloud anvils on top btw -- distance about 100-120 kilometers away. They had hail and electricity in them and snow was still on the ground!
The next is my yard from up top. Pretty nice huh? The snow is starting to come out a bit on the clear ground...

And finally -- Sunsets are so very nice...

1 comment:

  1. Wow that tuna melt looks amazing - it's making me hungry just looking at it! The pictures are great and I'm so glad you have a blog - it's a nice way to keep in touch. You forgot to post a picture of how you got to your tower - that is a pretty sweet ride! Hope the snow comes off your site soon so you garden gets a chance to grow.

    ReplyDelete