Tuesday 21 May 2013

Finally some rain!


I woke up this morning to the sound of rain on my metal roof. Such a pretty sound.

When you are warm and dry and the world passes by weary exhausted and wet
When you hold a hot mug, look out the window and couldnt be bothered to fret
When the news is slow like the jazz on the radio and your hustle and bustle is past
Think well of these times when you are cozy and warm
for you know that they never last.

Ahh the start of some rain! huzzah! I can wash stuff now! (i have had how in the heck am i gonna wash my neck stuck in my head for awhile...)

The day was so grey i needed to play with my watercolours abit. Go colour!

My half eaten supper. I would have taken a pick before eating but its cold and the food was tasty and hot. Its a bacon and brussel sprout and garlic hash with sour cream on the side and an easy over egg. omfg its good.


And this is a taste of todays weather -- good thing i built cold frames cause its only 1 degree Celsius out and the wind is 30kph gusting to 50. brrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment