Saturday 15 June 2013

Cold -- chilly and wet weather..


.

Sorry Ladies -- I'm taken. This guy has a sweetie-pie already. I say this because I realize I must be one hell of a catch…
.

I'mean -- I'm incredibly dashing, funny, charming like nobody else, more humble than the Dali Lama and more endowed than a horse…  I can cook too…
It was rainy and gusty and drab out -- so I make the hot and spicy. Hot and spicy food for a hot and spicy Michael…

I had wandered the cabin looking at food to make when I realized my hot thai peppers were growing mold. GASP! So after breaking down to weep and cry I cleaned myself up and decided to do something about it --

I set the three best peppers aside and cleaned the mold and crud off of my poor tasty veggies. They all got chopped up and put on my drying rack -- peppers dry ever so well…

The three remaining guys got diced into a bowl. Then an orange bell pepper got diced in with them… And then more and more and more...
..

-Hot peppers -- diced
-Bell pepper diced
-an onion sautéed
-a mushroom sautéed
-some garlic because WHY THE FUCK NOT?
- Bacon diced and fried crispy
-Some cheddar cheese
-cream cheese
-plain yoghurt
-Coriander -- i had no cilantro...
-The juice of half a lime

MASH THAT JAZZ WITH A SPOON. Mash it hard. Blend it good. Call it dirty names then apologize and tell it you love it and you didn’t mean it.

Paste a spoon of it onto:
-Jalepenos -- tops and bottoms trimmed and sliced into three rectangles each -- insides cleaned.

Then bread that -- I used corn flakes and stale crackers…

Measuring quantities is for pussies. Your making food not meth -- eyeball it and put your own spin on it...

Cook the fuck out of those.
Consume with a nice cold beer.

.
.
End note --This last pic was taken at 11:45PM -- on a cloudy night -- its still bright out enough to go for a stroll...
..

No comments:

Post a Comment