Wednesday 26 June 2013

Time for some pics...

.
I stuck a camera togethers out of paper. I will eventually take photos with it when i find my film...

.
.
My pile of wood. I broke my axe handle so no more chopping for a bit.... Too bad it was good exercise.
.
Thats home... Allot of tower workers  keep asking for sidewalk blocks to replace the broken ones... I think thats retarded. Its not like a cracked sidewalk block works any worse. They weigh 100 pounds a peice and the government has to helicopter them out. How fucking expensive is that? (i donthave any broke it just pisses me off that my tax dollars go to flying sidewalk blocks around north alberta yet they wont provide me with some fertilizer or soil for the lawn.) Its silly. I get the sidewalk blocks to make paths where you walk every day but unless they are rotten to hell just freaking leave them in.

.
.
.
Solsitce sunset. Pretty.
.
twin flower. It smells incredible but it only smells in the evening. When mosquitos try to kill me. (they are trying to kill me i swear. They would leave a dry husk if i stayed outside long enough)
.
.
bunch berry and blueberry..
.

K i'm done now -- transferring pics over from facebook makes me grumpy and angry. Its rainy as fuck here and i dont feel like putzing around trying to make blogger work the way it should. Sometimes i think if i ever find the pricks responsible for testing and approving the final design of the site i would kick them in the balls untill they died. I'ma gonna go eat my yoghurt with chia and granola and banana and make some coffee in my aeropress.

Fuck the mosquito.
Fuck the mosquito.
Fuck the mosquito.

No comments:

Post a Comment