Monday 10 June 2013

COLD I__I ITS COLD

Brrr -- it was +3 out when i went to check the weather thismorning. Brrr. My furnace is popping and clattering away while i await my service order --- mmmmm food. It will be nice to get some fresh stuff. Its still going to be a bit till my garden grows better... So far its all peas and itsy lettuce plants and onions. Dont get me wrong i love those things but it would be nice to see them doing better -- its just too chilly for it to grow fast.

Lets see -- pictures... hmmmm...
.
mmmm --- who says tomato soup is boring? I sliced up some stale bread on the side instead of crackers and put a dolop of sour cream in the middle and then fresh chives and oregano and the crumbs of my bag of cheezies ontop. MAD FINE FOOD YALL -- BITCHES BE EATEN MAH SOUP ifyouknowwhatimean...

.
..
.
VISITORS -- FROM BEYOND -- or atleast beyond the trees... Caitlyn and her pilot Mark came by and she checked my ladder for missing bolts and they chatted and brought me mail and coffee.
So awesome. We had a nice chat and they were on their way.
.
.
.
.
Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment