Friday 7 June 2013

Like a Boss.

So -- Time to post... strong language advisory now. Dont bitch at me because your a tender little snowflake that shrinks at the slightest mention of HOW FUCKING GODDAMN AWESOME I AM. If you cant handle my greatness go get burnt. Like just go turn your stove on and touch it for a bit cause i dont wanna hear it.

I'm sunburned and a touch grumpy -- my phone needs daily charging and having forgotten to plug the bastard in (its my alarm clock/egg timer) i had to wind up an old school alarm clock to wake up at the right time -- but the things need to be tuned a bit to keep time right so i woke up a tough late and was just sitting down to scribble my numbers down when weather started -- then i told them to call me back after and ash over at 791 sends it right back to me after his weather... Damnit man I NEED MORE TIME! so i got it in right after... Bah i need an alarm clock that runs on electricity.

The i had a weird dream -- an island with a giant black robot standing on it ominously -- There was a rich elderly man living in a penthouse but bed ridden and propped infront of the window and the rest of the vast apartment was filled with computers and healthcare technicians... I have a vague recollection that i was there to tell him about a murder -- there was a body on the island and the police were investigating and the giant robot stood on a small island off to the side and watched... silent and boxy and matte black. Weird dream.

Something about waking up violently from an incredibly vivid dream and realizing you need to rush your addled brain just makes me feel gross. like i'm fogged up for hours after. Like i'm tense and it takes work to bring myself back to the level. Addled is a good word...

After making myself some coffee and sweetening that shit with maple syrup i feel better. Well i did feel better then the ham i was frying exploded hot grease onto my arm. ARGHARHAGGGG!!!! But then i made a second cup of coffee (the instructions on instant coffee are wrong -- you need to use 2 wood mixing spoons not 2 teaspoons) i feel better. I am soooooo not a morning person. The day should rise like a crescendo -- soft light relaxing in the morning and building thought the day till you wind up at midnight fighting and banging like a horny knife wielding monkey thats been fed a steady diet of raw human flesh and PCP.

Now -- on to some pictures... First i'm going to show off some work i have done and then some pictures of some goddamn plants. Because flowers are pretty.

First lets replace a fencepost. Whats that? I dont have any fenceposts out here? And my dick doesnt count? I guess i'm gonna have to start from scratch...

.


CUT DOWN A FUCKING TREE! CHOP THAT MOTHER DOWN LIKE THE BITCH IT IS.  --Pine grows really straight and self prunes -- it also grows WAY to close together and kills itself off so your kindof doing a favour to other pine trees by thinning them. SO CUT IT THE FUCK DOWN!!@!! YEAH!

.
Oh yeah -- make sure you have all you tools on hand cause walking around looking for shit is FUCKING LAME!!!!!!! YEAH!

.
Now clean that shit up. Get those branches off and cut it to the desired length. The top of the tree is NO GOOD!!!!! THROW IT AWAY!!! or whatever -- i dont care.
.
Hell yeah. Sharpen one end of that sonofabitch. We have to pound that through some rocky ass ground and it needs to deflect some heavy ass rocks. Here we see the new post lying beside the old post.
.
ITS HAMMER TIME. Pound that sob like a prom queen. Hard. And deep.  Here we have our finished fence post -- i took off the bark once it was in cause thats allot easier. Looks alright -- it will look better one the boards that fell off the old one get put back up.

Whos a boss? I'M A BOSS!

Now behold the flower beds i have made!
.
..
.
.
That last one is sort of a look at all three if you can see them.... They will look better if the sunflowers i put in them actually come up...
.
BAM. Big bed. Took a lot of work but its done now -- maybe a few more loads of dirt could go in and the sticks and roots in there need to be picked (what do you expect -- i had to dig all that dirt out of a rocky hill and half composted burned mulch piles in the bush)
.
More wood -- this was all on the edge of my site on uneven ground so i hauled it the 100 meters to level ground... Now its only 100 more meters to where i have been putting the rest of the stuff.
.
My first fire of the year. The pit still had water in it -- its been wetter out than a varsity cheerleader high on MDMA. I made some veggies and steak on it. The fire i mean.
.
Everything a growing boy needs.

Now for some flowers. I know what they are -- you can have fun guessing whats what.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have strong doubts anyone will get the last one. It took me a while to figure it out. (the stick thing -- ignore the bunch berry leaves in the foreground.

So yeah -- thats my post -- now you see why i have didnt post for the last few days -- between climbing the tower and watching freaking CLOUDS of pine pollen blowing out of the woods and working on the site i have been FUCKING BUSY.

.
Peace out all.

No comments:

Post a Comment